Ready to Buy?
Fenced lot just South of town!
- Located just outside Chesapeake Beach on Route 261 Bayside Road
- 1.6 +/- acre site with easy access and great visibility
- Some permitted uses include flea markets, mini storage, inoperative motor vehicle lot, or outdoor storage
1020 Prince FrederickAddress: Prince Frederick, MD
AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Prince Frederick Town Center
- 10,000 square foot building with good leases
- Professional office space close to Calvert Memorial Hospital, shopping and restaurants.
- Half is built-out and good leases in place. The other half is shell and is ready for build out and leasing.
- One 900 sq. ft. & 1,500 sq. ft. available left in this great location.
Please Call for Pricing
Great Opportunity for Investors
or to Build Your Business!
Clyde Jones site
• 1.86 +/- acre lot in North Calvert County
— ready to build!
• Engineering for 13,500 sq. ft. of flex space
(office, showroom, warehouse)
• Convenient to Rt. 2 and Rt.4
• Established entrance directly on Skinners Turn Rd
• Permits in hand
• Grading and storm water management in place
Fenced lot South of town for SALE
• Located just outside Chesapeake Beach on Route 261 Bayside Road
• 1.6± acre site with easy access and great visibility
• Some permitted uses include flea markets, mini storage, inoperative motor vehicle lot, or outdoor storage
For Sale in Prince Frederick
Town Center Village District
Development Opportunity in the Heart of our County Seat!
• Over 2± acres with pleasantly rolling topography
• Access from both Prince Frederick Blvd. and Rt. 2/4 via Radio Road
• Great walk-ability factor for mixed-use projects that combine retail, service, office and residential uses
• Water, sewer, and natural gas services available
Ask about preliminary engineering for townhouse and retail concepts
Commercial Mixed Use Site
Prime Development Opportunity in Lexington Park, MD
- Across from Pax River NAS Gate 3 near corner of Forest Park and Wheeler Roads, allows most commercial uses.
- This 1.62± acre site has over 330± ft. of frontage on Three Notch Road with over 17,000 vehicles per day.
- City water & sewer are available at the street.
Please contact to schedule a visit!