Ready to Buy?
1020 Prince FrederickAddress: Prince Frederick, MD
AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Prince Frederick Town Center
10,000 square foot building with good leases
Professional office space close to Calvert Memorial Hospital, shopping and restaurants. Half is built-out and good leases in place. The other half is shell and is ready for build out and leasing. One 900 sq. ft. & 1,500 sq. ft. available left in this great location.
Please Call for Pricing
1025 Skinners TurnAddress: Owings, MD
Clyde Jones Site
Great Opportunity for Investors
or to Build Your Business!
• 1.86 +/- acre lot in North Calvert County
— ready to build!
• Engineering for 13,500 sq. ft. of flex space
(office, showroom, warehouse)
• Convenient to Rt. 2 and Rt.4
• Established entrance directly on Skinners Turn Rd
• Permits in hand
• Grading and storm water management in place
6331 BaysideAddress: Chesapeake Beach, MD
Need fenced lot just south of Town?
• Located just outside Chesapeake Beach on Route 261 Bayside Road
• 1.6± acre site with easy access and great visibility
• Some permitted uses include flea markets, mini storage, inoperative motor vehicle lot, or outdoor storage
185 RadioAddress: Prince Frederick, MD
Development Opportunity in the Heart of our County Seat!
Ask about preliminary engineering for townhouse and retail concepts
For Sale in Prince Frederick
Town Center Village District
• Over 2± acres with pleasantly rolling topography
• Access from both Prince Frederick Blvd. and Rt. 2/4 via Radio Road
• Great walk-ability factor for mixed-use projects that combine retail, service, office and residential uses
• Water, sewer, and natural gas services available
21179 Three NotchAddress: Lexington Park, MD
Prime Development Opportunity in Lexington Park, MD
Commercial Mixed Use Site
Across from Pax River NAS Gate 3 near corner of Forest Park and Wheeler Roads, allows most commercial uses. This 1.62± acre site has over 330± ft. of frontage on Three Notch Road with over 17,000 vehicles per day. City water & sewer are available at the street.
Call Ron Wells to schedule a site visit!